Centrifugal juicer is the best choice for newbie.
I did a research across the internet and I found the top 10 centrifugal juicers that are to be paid attention and all of them are good enough for review. However, even from this list of top 10, I divided 5 most outstanding. My decision was based on simple reasons; there is a good balance between price and quality.
After doing research amongst juicers’ types, I concluded that centrifugal juice extractors are the best for everyday usage. Centrifugal juicers will be best choice for people who need fast juicing and are not paying attention to small details.
|Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain||700 watt / 14,000 rpm||11 pounds||9.5 x 8.8 x 16 inches||Check Price|
|Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite||1000 watt / Low speed of 6,500 RPM, high speed of 13,000 RPM||14.6 pounds||17 x 11 x 20 inches||Check Price|
|Smart Fruit & Vegetable Juicer by Simmero||from 800 Watt to 1500 Watt / RPM are not indicated||11.8 pounds||16.5 x 15 x 9.5 inches||Check Price|
|Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus||850 watt / Low speed of 6,500 RPM, high speed of 12,000 RPM||13.7 pounds||13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 inches||Check Price|
|Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth||850 watts / 12500 RPM||9.8 pounds||9.2 x 13 x 16.2 inches||Check Price|
|Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast||1000 watt / 13,000 RPM||14 pounds||15.3 x 11.8 x 19 inches||Check Price|
|Cuisinart CJE-500 Compact||400 watts / 19,000 RPM||8.8 pounds||11.5 x 11.8 x 14.2 inches||Check Price|
|The Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine NJ-9300LI||700 watt / 22,000 RPM||9.5 pounds||17.5 x 14.5 x 10 inches||Check Price|
|Kuvings NJ-9500U||350 watt / 9500 to 11000 RPM||8 pounds||6.5 x 9.6 x 17.1 inches||Check Price|
|Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold||850 watts / 6500 RPM – 13000 RPM||11 pounds||15.7 x 7 x 16.3 inches||Check Price|
- 1 Advantages and Disadvantages of Centrifugal Juicers
- 2 Best centrifugal juice extractors 2017
- 3 1. Breville BJE200XL – Best Juicer For Everyday Use
- 4 2. Breville JE98XL – The customer’s choice
- 5 3. Cuisinart CJE-1000 – Die-Cast Juice Extractor
- 6 4. Breville 800JEXL – Commercial Power For Home Use
- 7 5. Hamilton Beach 67601A – Budget Friendly Centrifugal Juicer
Advantages and Disadvantages of Centrifugal Juicers
Before starting to be acquainted with top 5 juicers, I would recommend to read about advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal juice extractors.
Advantages of centrifugal juicers:
- Price Yes, centrifugal juicers are the cheapest on the market. However, some top brands juicers can cost a lot.
- Easy to use They are so simple to use even children can use it. Simple to assembly, disassembly. Cleaning process also is very easy, the only difficult part to clean will be strainer basket, small pulp parts can be stocked in it, but not worth to pay attention on it.
- Speed The biggest advantage. In a couple of seconds, you can make juice, high RPM shredder crushes the fruits very fast and centrifugal force divides juice from pulp.
- Less preparation time You can just drop entire fruit in it and the juicer will do the rest. However, I do not recommend putting in fruits or vegetables with hard seeds, for example peaches or apricots. Hard seeds will damage the shredder in seconds.
- Space One of the best advantage. I do not like when kitchen tools need a lot of space. For me it is one of the crucial criteria.
Disadvantages of centrifugal juicers:
- Versatility Centrifugal juicer have just one function, which is juicing. Masticating juicers will help you make pasta, nut milk or even fruit ice cream.
- Noise – High speed make it louder. If you have a blender then you know how noisy it can be.
- Waste more products For example I found in my research that centrifugal juicers are not so good with separating juice from fruits or vegetables as the masticating juicing. Top juicers tend to reduce products’ wasting, so you can be sure that product wasting is not such big of worry. There is also the price for high speed.
- Leafy greens For example, from 120 grams of Kale you can juice just ~30 grams, whereas the masticating juicer can juice ~60 grams from same quantity of Kale. Leafy greens need pressure and slow speed for a good juicing process. In this case, the masticating juicer will be a better choice if you like green juice.
- Oxygenation Centrifugal force makes juice contact with oxygen more than the masticating one. It means that you cannot leave the juice for later drinking. Better if you will drink it after the juicing process, soon as possible.
We can spend a lot of time discussing about advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal juicers, but we will still not be able to get one single opinion.
In my previous post about juicers type, I mentioned that I found some research results demonstrating that the centrifugal juicer and the masticating juicer keep the same amount of nutrients and vitamins in fresh juice.
If you read about fruits or vegetables’ nutrients and vitamins’ contents, you need to understand that some of them are located in skin’s product, seed, fibers and other fruits or vegetables’ part. Therefore, we can conclude that we cannot extract 100% nutrients or vitamins from products. From different products, you can squeezing different amount of juice with different amount of nutrients. For example, the peaches, 25% of nutrients are located in their seeds, because we cannot put it in a juicer, we will lose all these nutrients from the juice, but we can crack it and eat it (if you like it).
Best centrifugal juice extractors 2017
1. Breville BJE200XL – Best Juicer For Everyday Use
Awesome centrifugal juicer! I really like it, good design, acceptable price, good quality, and lot of happy customers.
Most of customers report a good work of juicer after two, three and four years of using. Wonderful juicer for one or two people, but it is good for small family, but for family with more than four people it will be too small.
700 watt motor that operate at 14,000 RPM feature for maximum juice extraction. In addition, extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube that allow you to juice most fruits or vegetables entirely, without cutting them into small pieces.
Dishwasher-save parts make it easy to clean. Custom cleaning brush also included in set is great and helps cleaning up the stainless steel mesh. It has five parts that need cleaning when you are done with the juicing process, for manual cleaning; you need to spend at least 15 minutes after juicing and there are no problems with cleaning up.
In the instruction it says that you can juice a whole apple, but I would recommend to remove the seeds and I would also recommend to check if oranges or lemons have seeds (also check other type of fruits), if there are seeds, it will be better to remove them. Hard skin seeds would dull the blade faster and some seeds can make the juice a bit bitter.
If you have a small kitchen, so space would be an issue. Relative compact size of this juicer helps you to put it in one place permanently. It is not larger than a coffee machine or a home expresso maker. Because it saves lot of space, it will encourage you to make juice often.
You can get approximately 24 ounces of juice before the reservoir will be full with pulp. However, it depends on which type of fruits or vegies you use.
Non-automatic pulp ejection is the only weak part of the juicer.
2. Breville JE98XL – The customer’s choice
850-watt, dual speed, 6,500 RPM on low speed juicing and 12,000 RPM on high-speed, is good enough even for leafy greens and soft fruits. 3-inch feeder cut can create 8oz. cup of juice in 5 seconds. Stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results.
After turning on the motor, it is on, from zero to 100% power potential immediately. You can be shocked for first time when you turn it on, also it very loud but not too loud, as a blender. On slow speed it a less loud.
Automatic pulp ejection is a strong advantage. Pulps are automatically ejected into the collector, which is located in the backside of juicer. You can remove the pulp without finishing the juicing process.
Parts included: 1-litre juice jug with front separator, filter basket and cleaning brush, most parts are dishwasher-safe. Easy to use and easy to clean.
This juicer is great if you are looking for your first juicing machine. If you want a product that you could stick anything into and was easy to clean, then you found it.
This juicer makes a little amount of froth, but not too much, same quantity as most regular centrifugal juice extractor.
Compared to Breville-BJE200XL juicer, for less extra cash you will get rely helpful additional features, automatic pulp ejection and dual speed. In my opinion, it is worth it.
3. Cuisinart CJE-1000 – Die-Cast Juice Extractor
1000-watt powerful motor with five speed settings up to 13,000 RPM and automatic pulp ejection. Motor runs quietly compared to Breville, there is no need to wake up whole family or make noise sound that will irritate your next-door neighbors.
Very good design solution of anti-drip adjustable flow spot, filter basket especially designed to reduce the foam.
Juices very quickly, the machine is easy to set up and pulp is almost dry. Is not good for hard fiber greens even on slow speed, however, it is very efficient with the rest of fruits and vegetables.
It will be a little bit hard to get the filter off, but it is very easy to clean it, just use the brush. Do not scrub the plastic parts as you can scratch them and they will lose color.
4. Breville 800JEXL – Commercial Power For Home Use
The motor is very strong, 1000-watt juicer with two speed controls, high-speed 13,000 RPM and 6,500 RPM on low speed. 3-inch circular feed tube can accommodate most fruits and whole vegetables.
The machine is very well built using high quality metal and hard plastic. Housing from die-cast steel will serve for long time. Stainless steel micromesh filter, cutting disk are titanium-plates. Automatic pulp ejection on large container with integrated handle.
Most of customers reported that this juicer still works well after couple of years.
For a longer juicing process, this juicer has overloaded protection that will stop automatically to prevent over-heating. Cleaning brush is also included. Other parts can be washed on the top the dishwasher except the mesh filter basket and the food pusher.
Is not good for juicing leafy greens, but it is excellent for juicing almost all fruits and vegetables, depending on what you want to juice, this centrifugal juicer will get the job done. If you plan to juice citrus fruits, you can be sure that it is the best choice. This juicer makes some foam with some vegetables and fruits.
In terms of noise, it is not any difference than regular high power blender; it will not cause ears to ring after juicing process. It is amazingly easy to clean it when compared to the older version of this unit. Manual cleaning process will take approximately 10 minutes.
This is a great product and it will work well many years to come. Overall, it is easy to use, clean, large, hefty, quality-built machine for long-term use and a pleasure to operate.
5. Hamilton Beach 67601A – Budget Friendly Centrifugal Juicer
This juicer is equipped with powerful 800-watt motor and 13,500 RPM, extra wide 3-inch feed chute that tears through almost anything you put in.
Almost all parts are made from plastic, so it is cheap.
If you want to extract large amount of juice it will be better to consider a more upscale unit.
Cleaning up is easy if you do it right after the juicing process. Some pulp will stock in a basket, but with brushes that are in the set, takes a little scrubbing, once the pulp dries is very hard to remove it. So, clean it right after juicing. This centrifugal juicer is not dishwasher-safe, because all parts are from plastic, on high temperature it will bend.
Top latch arms need to be secured in very specific way or it will not start; this is a safety measure in order to ensure that it will not start the cutter exposed.
Of course, there are other brilliant juicers on the market, but I wanted to make a review of juicers that have good features and lot of happy customers. Nowadays, everyone is looking for item that will fit into his or her time limits and into their budgets. The need for a fresh, homemade juice seems to be one of the top needs an individual or an entire family would have. I looked at the centrifugal juicer that would accommodate any price range. I am sure that these are not all the juicers that can be used. Therefore, if you know a juicer that needs to be placed on this list, I will be glad to review it. I am interested to find your personal experiences with juicers, because I am oriented towards your preferences in order to make a good review and to answer to others’ questions and needs. Please, just send me a message or write in comments.